The Student News Site of Abington Senior High School

The Abingtonian

The Abingtonian

The Abingtonian

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Welcome to Another Year!

Welcome all readers, writers, editors, teachers, and community members to another year of The Abingtonian!

This is Sophia Weber, Co-editor-in-chief for the 2023-2024 school year. I am so excited to continue the AHS tradition of providing an outlet for the spread of knowledge, respectful discourse, and opportunity for connection. Our six sections of articles from Arts and Entertainment to Sports contain a wide variety of topics as diverse as our readership. Membership and leadership positions not only serve as an excellent addition to any college application, but also are great introductions for writing outside of academic assignments and help to promote a lifetime love of writing.

Any students interested in writing can join our Google Classroom with the code “wg3akqi”. The monthly slides containing detailed information on how to submit articles can be found there.

Meetings are regularly scheduled for Wednesdays during Learn 2, where you can get article ideas, ask questions, and hang out with like-minded writers.

We look forward to receiving articles as soon as possible!